Sunday, May 4, 2014

Week 2 Tone It Up Bikini Series

Week 2 Tone It Up Bikini Series

I think the Tone It Up website is a little hard to follow for the weekly schedule so I made my own printable for the weekly schedule. I'll keep doing this each week so check back here each Sunday after the weekly schedule is posted on Tone It Up. Below is the weekly schedule with links for the videos on YouTube.  For the weekly schedule printable and a couple other printables click on my 2014 Bikini Series DropBox link at the bottom of this post.

Monday - Cardio & Abs

Cardio - Excited for Spring workout - elliptical, stairmill, treadmill, bike

Abs - The Best Ab Routine

Sunset Challenge: Spend time with people who make you smile!

Tuesday - Booty & Fat Burn

Toning: New Bikini Booty Workout

Cardio: HIIT the Beach 2 - from the Beach Babe DVD  or Love Your Body with HIIT

Sunset Challenge: Yoga Inspired Stretching Sunset Workout

Wednesday - Cardio & Surfer's Paradise

Cardio: Bikini Cardio 

 Toning: Surfer's Paradise Routine 

Sunset Challenge: Visualize your goals

Thursday - Running & Toning

Cardio: Wake up and squeeze in 2 miles for your #100bySummer or #150bySummer challenge

Toning: Inner Thighs & Waistline with Kettlebells or New Bikini series toning workout

Sunset Challenge: Stop, Drop & Make a list

Friday - Cardio & Abs

Cardio: 35 minute sweat session - Spring into Summer Cardio

Toning: Ab Workout Playlist

Saturday & Sunday - Yoga & Running

Saturday - Stretch it out with your Beach Yoga routine

Sunday - Run it out! Complete 3.1 miles that's a 5K!

Sunset Challenge: Step outside your comfort zone!



Excel Printables on DropBox (Weekly workout schedule, Meals journal page, Measurement tracker)

Meal Journal Printable

Weekly Workout Schedule Printable

20 comments:

  1. This was really helpful, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it Ashley! I'll post just like this after each of the weekly schedules are out on Tone It Up

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for posting this! This can be my easy go to for what needs to be done that day for the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much!!! I wanted to put something together like this. I appreciate having a printout to check off as I complete the workouts! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO much easier to follow! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so great! Thanks for doing this. I have been really confused and this is so helpful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so much easier to read than their website! it's all crazy cluttered, easy to get demotivated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The excel printables were disabled...anything I can do to access them? Thanks so much for the condensed workouts - very helpful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try this link, if that doesn't work I'll fix it tonight https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kuh78fnsxuugg74/1ukZkxADOC

      Delete
    2. Links have been updated for the weekly workout schedule and the meal journal. Let me know if you have problems and I can just email them directly

      Delete
  8. Great idea...this is a much easier way to follow the schedule! I also tried to print the printables but it said it was disabled. I really like the idea of a checklist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Links have been updated for the weekly workout schedule and the meal journal. Let me know if you have problems and I can just email them directly

      Delete
  9. This is awesome!! The links were disabled for me also but I look forward to being able to access them! Anything to become more organized :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Links have been updated for the weekly workout schedule and the meal journal. Let me know if you have problems and I can just email them directly

      Delete
  10. This is so helpful! I love the TIU website, but it just makes things easier for me,as a working mama when I get home from work after my boys finish doing their homework and I have to get my afternoon workout done! Thanks for taking the time to do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing this with all of us. I hope it motivates you as much as it motivates all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello! Thanks for doing this! Do you have week 1 at all?
    Thanks.
    Amy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the Excel file there is the Week 1 schedule

      Delete
  13. LOVE this!!!! Thank you very much. I love TIU but find the website a little hard to navigate as well.

    ReplyDelete