Sunday, May 18, 2014

Week 4 Tone It Up Bikini Series

Week 4 Tone It Up Bikini Series 

I think the Tone It Up website is a little hard to follow for the weekly schedule so I made my own printable for the weekly schedule to get everything condensed. I'll keep doing this each week so check back here each Sunday after the weekly schedule is posted on Tone It Up. Below is the weekly schedule with links for the videos on YouTube.  For the weekly schedule printable and a couple other printables click on my 2014 Bikini Series DropBox link at the bottom of this post.

Monday - Abs & Arms

Cardio - 2 mi

Toning: Bikini Arms

Toning: itty bitty Bikini - Abs

Sunset Challenge: Set aside that goal bikini!

Tuesday - Total Body & Booty

Cardio: 30 minutes

Toning: New Bikini Body 2 Workout -

Toning: Bikini BOOTY Routine

Sunset Challenge: Connect with Family!

Wednesday - Cardio & Yoga

Cardio: 3 mi.

 Toning: Beach Yoga Routine or check out a class at yoga studio

Sunset Challenge: Send a package

Thursday - Abs & Arms

Cardio:45 minutes

Toning: Sunkissed Abs from Beach babe DVD or Ab routine from the Ab Playlist

Toning: Bikini Arms

Sunset Challenge:  Drink Up

Friday - Cardio Buns & Core

Cardio:  2 mi. run

Toning: Kettlebell routine

Toning: Hula Booty from Beach Babe DVD or favorite booty workout from playlist  

Sunset Challenge:Plan your road trip

Saturday & Sunday - Stretching & Arms

Saturday - Best Triathlon Stretching Routine

Sunday - Run 5 miles!




Excel Printables on DropBox (Weekly workout schedule, Meals journal page, Measurement tracker)

Meal Journal Printable

Weekly Workout Schedule Printable - Excel format

Week 4 schedule printable - PDF format

10 comments:

  1. This is great, thank you! I can't wait to use it to help me stay accountable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for doing these! I function so much better when I have a hard copy of something, but I'm usually too lazy to make one! Lol.
    Just so you know, the Excel format link takes me to the week 1 schedule. PDF is fine though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the Excel file there is a worksheet for each week so in the bottom left of the file you should see 4 tabs, one for each week. I tried to save it a couple of times so that the week 4 worksheet would show up when you opened the link but it wouldn't work, it just kept going to the week 1 workshet.

      Delete
  3. This is awesome Jenny! I, too, think their site is a bit hard to follow. Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete